We made it! We’re fully funded and the Typified Weather Poster is going to go into production!
Thank you all for getting behind the project!
So, what now? We’re going to stay in full marketing mode for the next two weeks and try and maximise the funds raised on our Kickstarter page. Once the campaign finishes we’ll be doing a couple of different things in parallel. The circuitboard will be getting a third party design review, which we’ll need to order a test batch of before committing to the full order. Whilst this is going on, I’ll be setting up automation of the Weather Poster’s software. Our suppliers will also need to be contacted and orders placed.
Below is our proposed timeline for fulfilment. If everything goes to plan we’ll be delivering early, but I’m sure there are unforeseen problems waiting to pop up.